Canva For Kids!
Canva’s mission is to empower everyone to design anything and publish anywhere. We want to share that mission to the homeschooling community through these free courses that we made as part of our own learning journey using this amazing platform called Canva that allows us to create and collaborate through digital art and digital storytelling.
Many of these tutorials are MADE FOR KIDS; and often, MADE BY KIDS from our very own WonderfullyMadeKids Homeschool.
NOTE: We’re in the process of adding new tutorials per week, so follow our website and check back to see what’s new!
If you are interested in tutorials Canva projects that parent-teachers can make with younger kids, click here:
Canva: Getting Started:
If you are a homeschooler that is new to Canva and you need help in setting up your account, read this post: “Homeschooler’s Guide to Canva for Education.”
Canva 101: Beginner’s Courses
Lesson 1: Making a poster
If you are new to Canva, this is a great place to start because this is made using a FREE Canva account. In here you will learn the following:
- How to navigate around Canva (Editor page, menu bar, side panel, tabs)
- How to use a FREE Canva template
- How to add your own photos to your project
- How to edit images 5. How to edit text and add effects
- How to download your project to your device.
Lesson 2: Stop-Motion Animation
These are some of the things you can learn from this tutorial:
- How to make a new post.
- How to select a background
- How to put an image on the page.
- How to delete the background of a photo
- How to animate the page by duplicating and moving the elements on the page.
- How to edit the timing of animation of each page.
- How to add text to your project
- How to add audio using Canva’s audio library.